Family fun in Saudi Arabia during school holidays

Hello,

School holidays are fun for the kids, but parents often struggle to find ways to entertain them when they have just moved to a new country. Share with us some information about keeping the family busy during that time of the year.

What are some of the favourite activities in Saudi Arabia that families can enjoy together?

What types of activities are more popular (indoors, outdoors) for toddlers, young children, and teenagers?

How do you balance work in Saudi Arabia while the children are on holiday?

Are there any resources such as youth centres or expat children communities, that offer activities for children during the holidays?

How do you plan your holidays with the family in Saudi Arabia?

Tell us about your best family adventure in in Saudi Arabia? Is there a bucket list of must-do activities? What are they?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

People come here to work... the bucket list is to make money.😂😂

Eat, sleep and rest :)

Dear,

I am here in KSA from past 7 Year till continue, I bought my Family To visit KSA Especially When there is School Vacation in My Home Town.

If You Belong to Islam Religion you can spend you School Vacation In Holy Place, Even though you can Visit Nearest Country Like Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait...  Easily Available of Visa on Family Status.

Nowadays there are many New places, Malls to spend free time during holidays, visit Jeddah, Riyadh, Khobar, And most I like Taif & Abha (Mountain Area/Suitable Climate at the time of high Summer also).
Safari Ride etc.

Hello My Dear.....

I hope you are fine by the grace of ALLAH....
So please send me your details and contact number

Thanks.....

Hello

Thanks I hope you are also fine by the grace of ALLAH....
appreciate if you give reason for asking my contact number

Thanks.....