Family fun in Oman during school holidays

Hello,

School holidays are fun for the kids, but parents often struggle to find ways to entertain them when they have just moved to a new country. Share with us some information about keeping the family busy during that time of the year.

What are some of the favourite activities in Oman that families can enjoy together?

What types of activities are more popular (indoors, outdoors) for toddlers, young children, and teenagers?

How do you balance work in Oman while the children are on holiday?

Are there any resources such as youth centres or expat children communities, that offer activities for children during the holidays?

How do you plan your holidays with the family in Oman?

Tell us about your best family adventure in in Oman? Is there a bucket list of must-do activities? What are they?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

Frankly speaking I don't have experience with them on their school holidays.  But on the family I am with, when school holidays time,they are going out to the country.  They come back nearly school will open. For me my suggestion is to the new family living here  now the can do camping stay overnight to the beach.  And do some or convince the children  to learn and enjoy cooking baking or enroll to some sports. There is  also some school for music or like summer activities. 
If I am with my children I do like this.