Family fun in France during school holidays

Hello,

School holidays are fun for the kids, but parents often struggle to find ways to entertain them when they have just moved to a new country. Share with us some information about keeping the family busy during that time of the year.

What are some of the favourite activities in France that families can enjoy together?

What types of activities are more popular (indoors, outdoors) for toddlers, young children, and teenagers?

How do you balance work in France while the children are on holiday?

Are there any resources such as youth centres or expat children communities, that offer activities for children during the holidays?

How do you plan your holidays with the family in France?

Tell us about your best family adventure in in France? Is there a bucket list of must-do activities? What are they?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

I'm irish and living in Saint Etienne with my French wife and our three boys. We like visiting different towns and places in the region and have found geocaching a great way to get to know the area in a fun way.

Dear Priscilla,

I am currently organising contemporary art and mindfulness tours throughout the city for children, each session lasts 3 hours long where we explore galleries and discover how to be present ! An artistic activity is included at the end of the lesson, and a deep breathing script for at home practice is provided.

Don't hesitate to contact me for further information !

Best,
Michelle