Hi folks !

Hi folks !

Just wanna say hello to the community and introduce myself. I'm Ben, 23 yrs old french student. I arrived last Saturday in Ho Chi Minh (for an internship) and I really love this city. My first days here were just awsome and I hope it will remain the same ;) It would be great to meet some of you for a movie, a coffee or just going out ! Let me know if you are interested ;)

Have a great day !

Ben

Hi Ben,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

Hi Ben,

Nice to see you here. How long are you going to stay for ur study here?

Coffee? Beers, brother!!!!!!!!:D:D:lol::lol:

Thx to all of you for your kind messages. Beers sounds great too, lostsouls. Hope I didn't disappoint you with my coffee and that you will find the strength to forgive me ;)

hi Ben,
im currently in Canada, but ll head off to saigon for vacation soon. i would love to hang out with new friends during my stay:)
(i do a bit french too)

D6-BL wrote:

Thx to all of you for your kind messages. Beers sounds great too, lostsouls. Hope I didn't disappoint you with my coffee and that you will find the strength to forgive me ;)

Chao buoi sang.

I will find strength to forgive you when you treat me beers.....:D:D:lol::lol:

lostsouls : Ok, no problem ;) I'm always up for a beer !

Lynn Phan : it would be a real pleasure to meet you. Let me know when you will be back to Ho Chi Minh ;) Anyway, enjoy your time in Canada. I'm sure it's gonna be a great experience for you...

D6-BL wrote:

lostsouls : Ok, no problem ;) I'm always up for a beer !

Sure, bro... I will be there in a few months time....:):)

A bunch of us are going bowling at Diamond Plaza tomorrow (May 7) 2pm if you or anyone wants to join us.

Just message me for my number :D