Looking for Business Partner in Vietnam for Import/Export

Hello

I am looking for a business partner to establish trade relations. I would like to import canned or instant coffee to the maldives. I am currently in Ho Chi Minh city and i've been looking into different products.

Cheers.

K

Hi Kash,

You should post this in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds under jobs section as well.

Thank you and good luck.

Cheers :)

hi. how do u think abt Vnese handmade stuff (oil painting, quilt picutre....)
contact me if you feel interesting :)

Sure thanks :)

what kind of furniture u into ?

Dear sir,

Maybe, we are interested to establish some trade relations with you. GAO Corporation is a import/export company but we are also specialized in investment.

Cordially

my family product coffee. Now we sold some places as in HCM city and Da Nang  City. I will help you. Please contact with me by email: [email protected].
Best ragards,

jay jagannath
nice..
yaa u can do some Indian restaurant or dance center with yoga and restaurant shop
i am also interstaed but no investment if u like plz inform me
my email
[email protected]
www.debnrutyam.com

Hi guy,
If you wish to establish a trading business in Vietnam, drop me a line to my email: [email protected]

I would like to co-operate with you for our success.
Regards
Hung Tran

[Moderated]

i am looking for school shoes/bags/lunch boxes. i am aso looking for pharmaceutical products. do you ve those

Be very careful, many fraudsters lurking out there as you wont know how business is done here and they will know that and take advantage of you.Best to get someone introduce you, dont use a forum to find one.

Hi, I am Thanh Mai, I am working for a logistics company, if you want to export or import anything, I am very glad to assist you in any situation.
Pls contact me via:
Tel: +84 8 39322447 - Ext: 117
Hand Phone: +84 90 90 23 54 8

Hi. I have a partner, please give a call or your email so that we can work out for this partner ship, we have a brand in Ho Chi Minh, a partnership with another big branch in ho Chi Minh also. My phone is: 01567871818 or email me at [email protected]

Do u want to buy a large amout of wheat flour?:)
Plz contact me if u r interesting^^

See what happens when you post on open forums, people will offer you things you dont even want.

that thread is dated 2011 and I close it now

colinoscapee +1

Closed