Vist Visa Entry Expiry Date

The Person intends to travel on 22nd August 2018 From India-Tickets Booked and Visa Issued but The Visa states Below :

Warning:
Early Applications: A visa is valid for only 30 days once approved, which means you must enter Bahrain
before it expires, or else you will need to obtain another visa.
Visa Expiry Date 23 Aug 2018
Period of Stay 2 weeks
Number of Entries Single
The Visa Expiry Date is the latest date on which you may enter Bahrain with this Visa.
The Period of Stay is the longest time you may spend in Bahrain on any one visit.
The Number of Entries is the number of times you may enter Bahrain with this Visa.

So, this may sound stupid but just for clarification, My Question is Will the person be allowed to enter Bahrain or Board the Flight in India on 22nd August?

Can the person stay till 28th August?

Thanks in advance.

It states that clearly i.e. you can enter till 23rd August. This means enter Bahrain before midnight on 22nd August i.e. you must be able to reach immigration counter before then.  And once you enter, you have two weeks to stay.

I have a 1 year work visa.  Just expired at 23 July.  I didn't renew my visa but I stayed in Bahrain until 1 August.  I flew back to Thailand. After checking in successfully immigration  Check I can't travel out of Bahrain.  Must contact sponsor to immigration and clear 1.Do I have to pay for overstay? 2.How many days can I stay?  Will I have to pay an overstay fee?  3. How can I check if I can travel back to Thailand?

I have a 1 year work visa.  Just expired at 23 July.  I didn't renew my visa but I stayed in Bahrain until 1 August.  I flew back to Thailand. After checking in successfully immigration  Check I can't travel out of Bahrain.  Must contact sponsor to immigration and clear 1.Do I have to pay for overstay? 2.How many days can I stay?  Will I have to pay an overstay fee?  3. How can I check if I can travel back to Thailand?

- @jl love

If you are mentioning about the visit visa, contact the sponsor who has given you the visit visa and ask them to apply for a grace period. They will tell you the penalty.