MOE recruitment india campaign 2018

Is there anyone who belomgs to india & has got final employment offer from MOE as teacher in the month of july ?

When was ur interview  conducted

6th may , delhi

For which post?

Physics teacher

Can you give me consultancy  no n name of consultancy  when did u apply after how many days you got an interview  call even I have been shortlisted  in may for biology teacher  but till now I didn't  get my enrollment  no they r telling now u wait for 3 months but they r nt sure interview  will be  there  r not

I didn't apply through agency
I applied directly.

Can you  please  tell me how to apply

Can you  please  tell me how to apply
I  I'm so eager to work there

Can u pls tel me how to apply for this job@swati physics

Dear , there was a link like india.moe.gov.ae I don't remember it, there i applied for teacher vacancy. Then almost after a month moe organised a written examination & interview for the same.

Now this link is not available. They will recruit again. Keep looking for it .

Dear pls can u give  me ur contact no I'm on Facebook as Ursia gul u can inbox if u don't mind

i got provisionally selected, but waiting for offer letter sir

Hello ,
I applied for the post of Biology Teacher for which I attended the interview on 12-10-2018 held at Hotel Marriot New Delhi.
I passed the written round and moved to the face to face interview .
Have the results to this date been declared. Kindly let me know. Thanks.

Can u tell me how u applied

I applied  through seekteachers

Hey ... are you fresher???

Hello, no I am experienced.

When I asked then they informed me through mail that I am not selected.

I'm experienced mam.. Y u asked mam

our companies hiring promoter. join us

hi Ursia,
visit moe uae website, go through vacancies and apply there after registration

Any one knows what will be interview dates for Business Studies subject in India

When interviews will be done in delhi I have applied for teaching post and the consultancy I have applied through is not properly answering, keep on saying wait for the mail. If anyone from india who has applied for same please respond.

How you submitted your application either directly or by consultancy and what updates do you have in same regard.

Will MOE provide lunch to teachers or is it to be carried from home