Need help

Hi friends i am working supply company In muscat they give too much problms and i am a Computer operator my visa also IT but now i am working labour work loading unloading..they knows somebody in ministry so they tell that you go and complaint anywhere no problem..thay tell if you pay 400 and go back what can i do friend...if you know any powerfull action please tell me i have all details and evidence

Hi Saif144910 and welcome to Expat.com,

SInce it's your first post, could you introduce yourself first?
Also, can you ask your question more precisely?

Members can then more easily help you out.

Anas,
Expat.com Team :)

Saif144910 wrote:

Hi friends i am working supply company In muscat they give too much problms and i am a Computer operator my visa also IT but now i am working labour work loading unloading..they knows somebody in ministry so they tell that you go and complaint anywhere no problem..thay tell if you pay 400 and go back what can i do friend...if you know any powerfull action please tell me i have all details and evidence

This issue has been discussed enormous times. Your only option is to register a complaint in ministry of manpower as well as in your embassy.

I wonder why Omani employers are getting idiotic day by day.

Tgank you for reply friend..i registed and that date very long 15.10.2018 i need finish fast

All you could do is wait and nothing else. If you're in that urgent need of help, consult the ROP then.

Can i arrange the local advacate its possible

Saif144910 wrote:

Can i arrange the local advacate its possible

Only if you can afford the cost of hiring a local advocate.

Ok bro thank you

HI Saif144910,

Please take your case to the Indian Embassy. There are officials at the Embassy whose job it is to extend all possible assistance to suffering expatriates like yourself. Why are you not availing of their services ?

Do so immediately. Your employer cannot threaten you under any circumstances. The law does not look favourably upon such erring employers / sponsors.

Ok brother i doo thank you for your help this is one of the help thank you

i need to know i have full evidence video recording photos also..coming 16.8.2018 investication but i affraid only case take too much time?

Hi Saif144910,

Produce all the evidence which you have without fail, during your hearing.

Regarding the delay in your hearing date, you cannot do anything about it, since the Ministry of Manpower would allote dates as per their schedule of cases.

Brother i affraid tbis case is take too much time

Hi Saif144910,

Unfortunately, you do not have any choice to advance the hearing date.

So be smart and use the time wisely to prepare for your hearing by collecting all your proof documents and date in sequential order. Your preparations would help you.

Brother