Residency For Naturalization

According to Brazilian law if a foreigner married with Brazilian spouse and has

permanency then after 1 year of permanency he can apply naturalization.

My question is this 1 year he must live here in Brazil or he can spend out of

Brazil?for example after permanency he spent 5 months here in Brazil and

after he went to another country and he spent 7  months there and cameback

to brazil,can he apply naturalization??or he need to live here in Brazil an

uninterrupted year?

That would be a Federal Police call.  It's clear from other experiences reported here that they accept BRIEF absences from Brazil (e.g., vacations) as not breaking continuous residence; seven out of twelve months may raise questions, though.
Also, the "one year" period starts on the issue date of the immigrant's CRNM (formerly RNE/CIE), not on the date of arrival.

Dear Friend,

you want to say that after permanency  those 5 months he lived out of brazil will

not be count to complete 1 year of residency to apply naturalization?

Do you want to say his 1 year residency countdown will be start when he cameback

here in brazil? Please explain me in details,Advance thanks..

Angel321 wrote:

Dear Friend,

you want to say that after permanency  those 5 months he lived out of brazil will

not be count to complete 1 year of residency to apply naturalization?

Do you want to say his 1 year residency countdown will be start when he cameback

here in brazil? Please explain me in details,Advance thanks..

In your first post, you said that the person was outside Brazil for seven months -- over half a year.  Now you say five months; this might make a difference.
Either way, remember that the Federal Police are the same agency that performs passport control, so they have access to the records of when a person enters or leaves Brazil.  For an absence of that length, there's a good chance that they'll ask for the reason the person was gone that long.  If the answer is "to settle my affairs there once and for all", they may excuse the absence, or just tell the candidate to wait the same amount of time in Brazil to complete one year.
However, if they believe that the person is actually maintaining a residence abroad and does not intend to live in Brazil full time, the Federal Police have the authority to cancel that person's permanent residency.

Sorry friend,i wanted to write 7 months but i did mistake and wrote 5 months,as per

your informations you want to say its depend on Policia federal,they can add up that

time which he lived out of Brazil,or they can ask to live remaining  time here in Brazil

to complete 1 year of Residency.

But you did not told me about uninterrupted year?will PF ask to live 1 uninterrupted year

in Brazil or just need to complete 12 months (interrupted) on Brazilian Land?

Sorry, there's not much more I can add.  An absence of that length on the part of someone seeking citizenship is highly unusual, and will raise questions.
If the person in your example can convince the Federal Police that he plans to live in Brazil, and is not seeking a Brazilian passport as a passport of convenience while actually living in another country, all should be well.  If, on the other hand, the plan is to maintain a principal residence abroad and to visit Brazil only occasionally, better to come and go on the CRNM, which remains valid as long as the holder is absent less than two years at a time.

Hi there

The way you ate doing it is fine since you shouldn't be out of the country more than two years
Just apply for tour nationality don't worry