EP status with passport number

Please someone help me to know the EP status.
I have passport number only ....

You should get the FIN number from your employer (who applied for the EP). Then use the FIN to log into EPOnline - and your application status wilkl be shown!

They ain't sharing FIN number with me.
Is there any procedure to check EP status with passport number

Ok, click the below link: it will ask your passport number then name:

https://eponline.mom.gov.sg/epol/PEPOLE … tAction.do

Once you fill, click Next, then it will take you to another page where it will have multiple options, you again type your passport number (option 2), then submit, it will show you the status of your application as well as FIN number. Good luck

It's showing no matching record found.

Then check with your employer whether they have submitted the complete form.

If you read various threads here, you will come to know that sometime MoM takes a week or so to update in their system. So, if your employer submitted the form less than a week then you may have to wait for few more days. After one week, if still no record found but employer confirms that your pass was applied online, then better drop a mail to MoM providing your passport number and date of application and wait for their advise (you may call to their number for speedy response) OR request the same to your employer to do this as they are the one who had submitted your application. Contact details can be found in MoM website (above link). Good luck

Note: Before you ask any further questions, please read several threads where we have discussed extensively, which will help you to understand how does it work. Below thread link is for your reference.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =2#4268073

Have patience and good luck. Keep checking routinely as MoM updates the status on a regular basis.

Just had conversation with my employer ... still they ain't sharing any information with me ...
They are saying my EP status is on pending.

How can I check weather they apply my EP or not?

We have already informed you how to check. Visit the site and check as MoM does update on a regular basis. Other than this, you can directly reach out MoM by sending a mail.

If you follow Surya's detailed explanation above and it still shows "no record found", then your employer did not apply or MoM did not yet enter the application into the system (which might take a week or more).

My company HR is saying that they can't share screenshot and applicant can't see the status on MOM..
Only they can see.

They will update only when it will get approved.

Is there any feature of MOM to hide status from public and only employer can see.

I tried calling MOM. They kept me on hold for 20 mins.

What your company is telling you is not true.
Once the application is in the system, you can see it after logging in.
Furthermore, there is no legitimate reason for keeping the information (FIN number) confidential from you.
I suggest you cancel this and look for a more honest employer!

When was it applied, 1-3 days if its not in the system yet maybe your employer is lying. I dont understand why they are not sharing the information.

Thanks for the guidance ...
In the morning I checked again it's showing on MOM website with pending status ... 😃