Moving to Hong Kong soon! (Question about peanut allergy/etc.)

Hi everyone! I'm Julianne, I'm a student who will be studying in Hong Kong for a few months, starting in the fall! I'm all set with travel and stuff, I was just wondering about some things:

- Does anyone have a peanut allergy? If so, how have you made sure food doesn't contain peanuts or do you know local chains that definitely don't use peanuts? My allergy isn't the most severe but it is definitely annoying.

- What supermarkets would you recommend? I've seen CitySuper but it's a bit expensive...

- Are there any common phrases in Cantonese I should know? My school teaches fully in English in Hong Kong and said you'll be fine just with English, but I feel like I should know more than that, haha!

If you have any other advice for a person moving in, please let me know!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, there are alot of supermarkets that have food that contain peanuts. However, it would be clearly indicated or you can ask a sales person and they would be happy to help you out.
Supermarkets at central that i would recommend would be:
- WELLCOME
-7/11
- GATEWAY SUPERMARKET
-MARKET PLACE BY JASONS
- FUSION

Thank you so much! I wasn't sure if they marked stuff having peanuts or not. It's even a problem in my country sometimes x/ Thank you for the list, that will help me out greatly!!