Is 26500 CNY is sufficient for living near Pudong with 15000 saving ?

I am from India. I work as a big data team lead with 7 years of experience in one of the top MNC. I got an offer of 26500 yuan/month (after taxes and allowances) in Shanghai.  Company is providing the insurance for myself and kid but not for my wife. Company location is in Pudong, Shanghai.

I am having the below questions.

1.  Is it good salary for my experience in Big data domain?

2.  How much is the foreign allowances?

3.  How much is the living expenses for 3 people(2 adults and 1 baby: 6 months) if we cook at home near Pudong?  In which areas Indian expats will live near Pudong?

5.  Is it possible to save 15000 CNY? 

6.  How about the big data job openings for foreigners in Shanghai?

Let me explain a few things to you:

Pudong means eastern side of the river, technically half of Shanghai. I bet you company is located somewhere in Zhangjiang High-Tech park or Zhoupu sub- district in Pudong.

Transportation:
It's not going to be cheap and convenient to commute if your office and home are not nearby a subway line. I'd suggest to live somewhere along line 2 even if your company has a shuttle bus.

Allowances:
It's normal for local and foreign companies to pay (in full or part) accommodation and transportation on behalf of their foreign staff or Chinese from other cities.

Expenses and saving:
30k net / month is probably a good start for a single professional in Shanghai but a bad choice for a family man with a jobless wife.
I don't think you will be saving anything from the above salary and more likely struggling and hating China, lol
Oh, I forgot to mention it's very standard to pay 2-3 months upfront plus one month deposit before moving into new apartment. Let's say the current rental price for a decent 2 bedrooms in suburbs Pudong, nothing fancy, about 10k/month plus utilities...

If you are desperate to take the position and the company are open to negotiation then make sure you have a "comprehensive" health plan for ALL family members and allowances for housing and transportation plus one-round trip ticket back home.