Jordanian looking for an opportunity in Turkey

Greetings all!

I have decided to look for a job opportunity in Turkey, dont mind the city really.
I have studied Marketing at the American University of Madaba, worked as an intern in the planning and digital marketing department, as well as taught KG2 for a year English. I have had a couple of working experience as well such as Redbull.. I am an Arabic Native speaker, but Fluent in English with an American accent.

Im striving for a new challenge where i can broaden my experiences & skills and see whats there in the world. Im very adaptable with high communication skills as well as many other skills that i can provide and share if there are any interests!

Thank you very much, any help would be great!

Hi Sarahalhajali93,

Welcome to the forum.

Some related topics can be found on the forum itself. Perhaps these threads might be useful to you :

- The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in Turkey

- What are the dos and don'ts of finding a job in Turkey?

You may also read the articles under the Work in Turkey section of the Guide and search for opportunities in the different websites indicated in each article.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Sara

Make sure that your salary will be calculated in either US Dollar or Euro .

Arabic language might not be an asset here , as the community is full of Arabic speakers ,unless you have any experience in Digital Marketing the language might help you as most of the Turkish E-commerce companies is trying to get into the Gulf market . i suggest you try to check the Turkish websites such as Trendyol .

If your looking for a work adventure in Europe i highly recommend
https://www.europelanguagejobs.com/

Best of wishes , good luck :)

Thank you very much.. but am i doing it right? Im looking for a job online then maybe i can work on my work permit ? i dont know i have started researching about it recently, and the forums are actually a little bit off topic i havent benefited it from it much!

Well if you got a job interview online you will have to work on the work permit from Jordan which is the best case scenario , as if you come here and the permit didn't work out you will have to go out and if you overstay you will be paying a charge and in some cases a free visa ban . Plus you can't rent a good apartment without your permit so you must think twice before doing this step .

TRT Arabia announced many job opening for Arabic speakers , maybe you can find something that fits you .
http://jobs.trtarabic.tv/

hey Sarah, i have come to turkey about a year and a half ago. Finding a job here is not easy. although they have more job opportunities than Jordan, Palestine, or the levent are in general, however, the language is a barrier to finding a proper job.

I am now working at a management consultancy, if you would like to discuss further or tips for finding a proper job, PM me and i would love to help

Regards