Permanent Residency


Can we work in any other EU country without a work permit once we get the Belgium PR after 5 years ?


There are two types of long term residence cards. B and D. The second one allows you to work in other EU countries. Consult your commune for your eligibility to apply for this.

Normally you get B type card when you apply for PR. Discuss with your commune about applying for the other type.

Thanks aneeshks.

Then after getting Belgium citizenship we can work in any EU country legally without a work permit, right ?


New topic