Looking for a new challenge

hello everybody!

i am 32 f - living in Austria/ Vienna and was bron in Iran.
i working for a privatbank now - but i am looking for a new challenge in kuwait, can anybody give me adivse how to do that.
i am assistant to managing director and would like to find a job in de administration!

Regards

Welcome on Expat-Blog austrian ;)

@yud: tell me - can u tell me what i can do to find a good job in kuwait?

Welcome on board

thanks, can anyone help me with some links!

first off; recruitment websites:

www.bayt.comwww.gulftalent.comwww.monstergulf.comwww.q8cv.com

(you can easily google the term recruitment websites in kuwait and find plenty more, just FYI ;P )

given that you have past experience in the banking sector, i would suggest you hit the banks directly, best way to do that is to go on over to: www.kuwaitse.com

thats the website for the stock exchange, the first sector in kuwait is banking, follow the links to their websites and apply there directly.

what else? being austrian, u can enter kuwait via visa on arrival, so if you do get a hit, u can always visit to scope the place out.

alot of people here seem to be favoring the oil sector, so it wouldnt hurt to check it out to, the only name that comes to mind is KOC.

Are you looking for a secretary position or Admin Assistant .Please check this jobs site:

www.bayt.com

well i am assistant to managing director, and would be looking for something equal! i will check the link

assistant manging director jobs in kuwait just google it you will get a lot of links

well i will do so!

Hi Austrian, I work for a bank over here and will keep an eye on any vacancies internally.... if you wish I will send you a PM and you can send me your CV and I will submit it to HR, this sometimes helps speed up the process as they can match your skills to any vacancies.

Best of luck