Do you know why women aren’t allowed in space?

To avoid scenarios like:

• "Houston, we have a problem!"
• "What is the problem?"
• "Yeah, great, pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about!"

I am not sure I understand the question+

Women are allowed in space. Or am I missing something?

It's a joke.

Hahah i love it!

For FemH... My wife yelled at me, "You haven't been listening to me, have you???"  And I thought, "That's a strange way to begin a conversation."

(Also a joke, Sim!)

nice joke :)

Interesting, some women really  behave like this. But never me. Hahaha! Normally they hope men could understand every little thoughts and emotions  even they express nothing. They want men pay attention on them all the time, feel what they feel, think what they think.

Cos most of the cargo going to space station would be make up, perfumes or shoes. Then there would be issues like can I get astronaut suit in pink. Plus nothing to gossip in the space so it would not work out.

Lol no offence to the ladies out there. We would love you up there u would sure brighten up things there too ;)

😂 because women are 👸

Only Russian women though lol  :D

The Russian ladies didn't get the memo apparently.

:lol:

Because of body mass index..men tend to be heavy than women

Women are allowed in space. Please google the subject before posting such questions 🤗🤗

Hi everyone,

@ Qore, it is a joke, like it has already been said here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 92#4273632:)
Bhavna

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 The joke on me then.....Tks

Not a good way to start a conversation with your wife, I should say. Been there :D

FeminineHeart wrote:

To avoid scenarios like:

• "Houston, we have a problem!"
• "What is the problem?"
• "Yeah, great, pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about!"

Haha really nice one :lol:
Let me modify it little bit, Middle of this call this space cowgirl will hang up the phone and so now it is all up to Houston to do everything to reach her and Houston will do everything and even more but nothing will happen. Every time Houston try to reach her Houston will hear this " The number you dialed can not be reached at this moment" Houston becomes more and more frustrated. After two or three days Houston finally will receive a text message and it says like this "How could you, you do not care about me, I could have died here in the space."

Find activities and meet other expats

OR