Black listed for how long under Saudi council?

Hey guys . I came here to ask insights about Saudi council for my friend . I don't actually have any problems for my side except my roomate. She has been blacklisted by Saudi council for false certificate of experience in the Philippines . In truth she said she had work honestly and had gained her experience , but when she applied for the agency they asked her to fill in the gap of 6 months she had no work in between because she must be completely active for 3 years straight. She found someone who can help her fill the gap. Unfortunately it was fake. And among all the certificates of Experiences she had to use for data flow for her Saudi council it was this one that was chosen and entered . She didn't think of the consequences . And now lo' and behold , she was terminated and black listed by Saudi council. I really feel sorry for her . According to the HR of our hospital they will give her proper papers as end of contract and make it like end of contract instead as a help for her. With certification of good standing and so on. The hospital has no plans to make it look bad for her, but the problem is that she is black listed by the Saudi council due to data flow presented there for the Coe was fake . So now here's the question ....HOW LONG WILL THIS BLACK LIST LAST? there has to be an ending period for it so she can come back as a nurse with new Saudi council. And WILL SHE BE BLACKLISTED IN EVERY GCC COUNTRY OR IN SAUDI FOR SCFHS ONLY? I was told she can always come back but not under the name of SAUDI COUNCIL as a requirement for a job because she is black listed by Saudi council in particular not the hospital , the hospital will end her contract simply and give her morale good standing and Coe without any mention of such issue about the reason in relation for end of contract .

I have same situation.. inhope someone cN give us help and answer

How she will come back to saudi and work as a nurse if she is blacklisted in scfhs? Can she be able to get a new license?

Hi mam,
Bakit nalaman nila? Nag bigay ba sia ng number ?
Pero naka exam na dia man ng saudi council db  pag naka exam na di na need ang dataflow tama bah ako?

@Judeph > could you please write in English so that everyone can understand ? Thank you

Hi Rhaizzz.....
can I just ask,how's ur room mate now? Is she able to manage to clear her name for being blacklisted? Is there any other advices what to do if your in the same situation?
Hoping she's doing well now...

anyone can answer the question if how long u were blacklisted in saudi council du to fake coe?

I want to ask, how will you know if you are black listed? Will you find it in your mumaris account or they will email you? Pls reply thanks

Did she get the coe of that 6 months dataflow'ed?

How does your friend know that she is black listed by saudi council?

you can apply again as new register and submit the legit document w/ dataflow

What can be the solution if you have been blacklisted to saudi council, im here in riyadh for almost 4 yrs, when the time came that im going to renew my saudi council, they told me that its blacklisted, all my documents are legit, and my dataflow is ok, but still they are telling that im blacklisted. thank you for your time to answer me.

hello to all ,
Me too have same situation due to miscommunication between my employer and data flow they given negative report and they stopped my work 2 years ago (dec 2017). After that I went through legal process. The court has given judgement that I am innocent. Now my question is will they remove my block list if I show or send copy of judgement paper? Please if anyone knows about this situation please let me know
Thank u

Is anyone can give advice? Pls answer

Hello Katviraytbp,

Welcome on board !

This is an old thread + you haven't posted any question, how can we help you ?

Regards,

Bhavna