Investing in ethiopia

Does anyone have any idea about investing in Ethiopia at the moment what could be profitable. I was thinking laundry will be cool

in Agriculture….there is a huge potential….

Dear Hadasali, it depends on your potential in investing here, in Ethiopia. There are ample opportunities to start a business in every aspects with awesome potential in getting fair price of human and natural resources.  Be it in agriculture, specifically sugar industries, real estates, mining, textile, etc , many of them are very interested. You can also involve as service provider which you think best and modern type that can help the people's life easy and comfortable by introducing the new way of leading life from your experience. eg transportation, banking system, telecommunication etc.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I may have an idea, contact me if you are interested ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

there are many business areas,interior works,modular n multi functional furniture, ....
i am engineering student and event organizer,i can consult you in business area, you may reply

Dont bother. They will welcomed you with open arms and make all sorts of promises about importing stuff duty free.
None will be honoured

Then you will be hounded by tax offices and driven mad by the bureaucracy. Almost any other
country will be better.

our tax system needs to be reviewed. It is discouraging without any good argument.