Hello from Mexico!

I have lived 5-1/2 years in Uruguay and still have many friends there from our adventures building our home in the eucalyptus forest up at Punta del Diablo (just before Chuy, Brazil).

I have been a medical marijuana patient (legally) ever since it became legal.  I was horseback with several others on the side of the road back in Texas, when a drunk in a 3/4-ton truck slammed into my horse, popping me up like a fly ball.

At age 22, I suffered 6 back fractures, 3 neck fractures, a split sternum, 7 broken & dislocated ribs, shattered right wrist, and 12 fractures between my knee and ankle on my right leg.  To say the least, yes, I know pain.

20 years later, I developed an auto-immune illness called fibromyalgia.  It was then I discovered what a relief cannabis extractions could be in the treatment of this combo disorder & chronic pain.  I moved to a legal state & began to find the strains that worked best for me on my symptoms, but left me clear-headed & pain-free enough to get my work done and still enjoy a productive life raising a son & too many dairy goats.

While we decided Uruguay was not for us, we sold our home & gardens to friends and moved on.

Regretfully, there is another member of this forum who is misusing the forum to lure people down to his project in Uruguay. 

I have come here at the request of two other persons to out him.  It is not a pleasant job, but I will do so none the less.

I know this person personally and have been on the receiving end of his rages & manipulation, so it is important to me, as a human with compassion for other humans, that no others are damaged by this person.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Winona Mika

Winona,

Like to hear more about your living in Uruguay and I am terribly sorry about your physical injuries.

I visited Uruguay for 14 days and loved it but before I commit to living there at least 4 months out of the year I would appreciate your telling me about your experiences living down there. I am a retired University prof and would love to teach down there.