Moving out of Bahrain

Hi,
I am leaving Bahrain.
Its been only 2 months that I am here.
I have taken VIVA portable wifi with the 30BD package.

I went to vIva to ask if i can cancel the subscription. they said as I am under 2Years contract , I can cancel the package but only after paying 170BD to the company.

I am officially resigning from my company and leaving, so The company will apply for cancellation of visa. So the company will apply for cancellation of visa. I have no clue if the cancelation will be before I leave the country or after I leave the country.
I am thinking to just chuck it and leave for my hometown with due clearance form my company.

Will I have any problems at the airport as all the details are linked to my CPR ????

Please help.

Regards,
MysticFreak

There is no link to CPR as far as payment details are concerned.

You can leave without problems.

However, eventually, the debt will be handed over for collection and in worst case, viva can approach the execution court for recovery.  In these cases, you can end up being placed in a situation where you can't enter Bahrain again.   

Better to always settle your debts before you leave.

200BD is too huge amount :(

That is your decision but when you signed up with viva, you should have known the penalty for cancellation.  Similarly, you should know what can happen if you leave without paying your debt.  Entirely up to you.

Just for your information, i know a person who went through this and a case was lodged and they had to pay around 2000BHD to get it cleared when he wanted to return back to Bahrain. So decide wisely.

It's better to leave no debt because Bahrain is part of the GCC. If they go for the debt collection option, open a case, etc., you'd be wanted in all GCC countries and might have issues if you ever travel to the region.