Best place to stay with a dog in Bangkok?

Hello!

I understand that BKK isnt dog friendly and I hear that parks do not allow dogs. I have a small yorkshire terrier. But still I would like some green area to make some small walks by.

So to my question. You who live in Bangkok with a dog. Where would be preferable to live?

Maybe by the Lumpini park? I heard it is allowed to Walk in the lawn outside the park. Or do you have any recommendation about a condo house with a private garden or something like it?

Dog owners, please tell me where you Walk your dogs. Thank you!

I have the same question. We move to Bangkok with our dog to Bangkok and I am a little nervous about the places you can actually walk your dog. We have been living in the Alps before...quite the opposite as you have nature all around you and can bring your dog in every restaurant/bar. Thanks for any advice on where to live and walk your dog!

Just in case you don't know Bangkok public parks do not allow dogs.  You might try Google search for:  dog parks Bangkok

Then click on map that appears.

Best of luck in your quest.

Thank you Straydog. I had the opinion that some do and some don't. I just clicked on the map (thanks so much for the tip) and Lumphini Park, for example, is marked. Does that mean that Lumphini Park is a park that allows dogs? Sorry to ask so many questions, I just try to understand the city's dog policy :)