Where are the fun places to meet people in Oman?

Hi! :) I am Egyptian and I'll be staying in Oman for quite some time,I travelled to Oman before but didn't meet any friends and my visit was very lonely and boring..I'm a 16 year old girl so if you'd please tell me the fun activities I can do in Oman and the places for hangouts and how or where to make friends my age? I'm also a violin player so I'd also like if someone suggests a place where I can take a violin course at :) Thanks in advance!

Oh Ive got your message 3 years late. But we are the same age and almost same condition, and the loneliness after living my bros in my hometown kinda making it impossible to be here without thinking. You know in these ages the only thing that you want is to get a chick and spend time having sex or something... in Shiraz  which is my home, almost all the teens walk around or ride a bike or something, and also so many cool girls are just walking around like  zombies, ao all you gotta do is just start talking with em and boom, kissing behind walls and houses .... but in here, some not-shown girls which all dressed black shit are literally living in cars and never get off except for shopping stupid products in malls. By the way I am not rich yet so no car no center of city. Why am I telling you this? Cuz it like Im talking to myself. And the old Coldplay songs are the theme of this note. Repeated and repeated...