Regarding personal interview for Lecturer by TATI, OMAN

Hello,
I am working as lecturer in Polytechnic college in India. I was called for an interview by TATI, OMAN (Recruitment agency) at Hyderabad, India.
Does any one has experience regarding personal interview for post of lecturer in mechanical engineering for technical colleges, under ministry of manpower, Oman.

Kinldy share your experience.

i attended sir... there itself did they said u r selected?

I attended for CECNE Agency in Hyderabad. They said I am selected but I am waiting for their response for doing other formalities.
What is your experience?

i attended through bahwan cybertek on july 18th 2018. i got provisionally selected mail from bct and another mail regarding scanned copies of my resume, passport, passport size photo, degree certificates, experience certificates. i submitted all these and i too waiting for their reply for the post of lecturer at college of technology, sultanate of oman

Any update you got regarding lecturer job at oman?

Any update you got ?

No updates so far. Company itself not sure of what's happening I guess.. so just need to wait..

If any information plz update mam..... thank u so much

I m Bibin from Kerala.i attented interview at Hyderabad on 17 th July 2018.that day itself I was selected and filled a form and submitted all documents.till now I didn't get any response.whenever I m calling agency..they telling to wait.please share Ur experience.is any hope in waiting??

I too selected in Hyderabad only... completed all procedure ... but for me too they said same thing bahwan cybertek.. can I have your number sir plz

Any reply you got bro?

kadi22 wrote:

Hello,
I am working as lecturer in Polytechnic college in India. I was called for an interview by TATI, OMAN (Recruitment agency) at Hyderabad, India.
Does any one has experience regarding personal interview for post of lecturer in mechanical engineering for technical colleges, under ministry of manpower, Oman.

Kinldy share your experience.

Hello kadi22
Actually I want ask you whether you had made the interview yet?

Hello Drchandru85
I am Khalid, from Sudan. Actually I was invited for personal interview for Lecturer by TATI, OMAN a week ago. Hope you got your job in be in Oman now.
I want ask you some questions:
1. Is any one attended the interview would be selected for the position?
2. How long does it take from the time of interview to time of decision?
Thanking you

Regards
Khalid