Dataflow testing for doctors

Hi all what is dataflow? Will they send communication mail to certificate issuing authority or person, eg experience certificate issued by director, confirmation done by director or concerned HOD?

Hi docshri, :D

I recommend you to go directly on their site where you will find every information about who they are and what they do.

Here is the link to their site.

Good luck.

Anas,
Expat.com Team

Hello.

Dataflow is the process by which the authenticity of your graduation and work experi3nce is confirmed.

The insitute or the work place may be contacted  via phone or email.

Its been 2 months since I applied for my dataflow but it isnt complete yet.

It took almost 3 and half months for me. Just keep on pushing them, otherwise their process is very clumsy.

I might even lose the job i am offered because of this dataflow nonsense

Hospitals and Employers know this, Dataflow takes time. But there are other ways to get you on board earlier if your hospital really wants it, they take usually 4 to 6 months to get one doctor on board. So relax, once you have signed offer letter, then after 3 to 4 months time is usually spent on this. Be sure that by the time you get all your required documents verified and attested by Embassy in proper way, as that is also a long procedure, and for GAMCA test, take suitable time, as their results are valid for 3 months. All the very best.