Looking ielts

Hi All,
       I' m looking someone who can guide me about ielts general...if anyone  had experienced about ielts exam or preparation please share your experience..I'm making plan for Canada immigration so it will more beneficial for my plan.
My main motive to know about probability to clear exam and find out the ways either i have to join any center or it can be prepare at home. Cost of course, fees of exam, if need to take help any specific center or need to join any tutor as per attendee experience.
I hope i will get full support from our forum to clear my all doubt so i can be make plan properly..   
Thanks
Regards
Nusrat Ali

Hi there,
Before you appear for your IELTS exam, you need to assess that what is the score you need to be in a good position. From eligibilty point of view, you need no less than 6 band in each of the 4 components. Best thing would be to join an institute for preparation or practice yourself using material available on internet. Practice mock test and appear for test when you are able to score desired band in practice test. British council in Oman conducts IELTS, fee is around 80 OMR. Send me your complete details e.g. Qualification, Experience etc. to assess and tell exactly what score you need in IELTS to be selected in Express Entry. Hope this helps

Hi,
    First of all thank you very much for your reply, further i would like to inform you that i had discussion one of consultancy regarding eligibility and point system, they said i need to get 6 to 6.5 band score in ielts, i think they update me to at-least need 67 score to apply for canada immigration.
for your kind information, please check below detail:-
My Age:- 31 YEARS running
Education:- Master's (M.B.A. Finance)
Work experience:- More than 6 years. (Accounts Manager)
Current position:- Accounts Manager since last 2013.
Married status:- Married.
Wife qualification:- M.A.

They told me its easy if your wife also join you in ielts test but unfortunately its not possible because first of all she is pregnant and currently she is in india, and her complete background was hindi so she is not comfortable in English and this stage its quite difficult to ask her ielts preparation..I wish to clear ielts on my behalf  so its more helpful for me if you can guide me about it.

Thank you very much

Regards
Nusrat Ali

Do you have all your degrees and certificates attested from WES?

I will be start WES process, once i confirm that i have proper information of ielts and at least have proper idea about ielts toughness and its possibility of clearance, so on mean time i can plan for certification so i can save time.
I'm just planning for Canada immigration so i thought its better to make proper plan which might be affect financially.
WEC i know will take time but i'm sure its easy and will certified because i have done my all education with certified universities.
So its more beneficial if you can help out my these queries like ielts toughness, fees of center for preparation and time duration-how long i have to practice to get good result or at-least 6.5 band score.
Thank you very much,