Filipina travelling

hi, i'm filipina and will be in Malaysia on 16th of July travelling. First, I'll be in Kuala for few days and would like to meet some filipinoes living there.

Gellai31 wrote:

hi, i'm filipina and will be in Malaysia on 16th of July travelling. First, I'll be in Kuala for few days and would like to meet some filipinoes living there.

Hi, I am not Filipina but I would be more than happy to share information with you should you need any. If you want to meet up, that is fine with me as well but please let me know ahead. Thanks
I am local by the way and I am staying at Kuala Lumpur

Sean

yes, i'd like to get some information about your country, culture and learn about the language.

Hope you have safely arrived at Kuala Lumpur today.

Hi, I am an indian expat working in Kuala Lumpur for almost 7 years now.
Please feel free to contact if you seek more information about country, Language, community, Culture, weather etc etc.

Thanks !

Gellai,

Malaysia is a tourist-friendly country. You will find lots of nationalities amongst the crowd.
And most likely you will see Pinoys in most frequented places like KL PAVILLION, Central Market, Bukit Bintang and the main pinoy convergence point in Kota Raya Plaza. Just ask anyone, they would know. You will also notice most establishments employ pinoys. Relax but just be cautious of strangers. Have ur smartphone set to roaming hehe

Good luck sa byahe mo.

Hi i am a filipino working here in malaysia. I would be happy meeting u if u don't mind.

My 4 night here in Penang,  trekking in the national park was really nice,  very safe to trek around.  Tomorrow I'll be in Cameron highlands,  do more trekking and see more landscapes.

That's nice Gellai. Good to know that u r having fun . Cheers