Legal services in Turkey

Hello,

Legal services can be a headache when you don't have the relevant and necessary information, especially upon moving to a new country. Please share some tips regarding legal services in Turkey.

What types of legal services might an expat need in Turkey?

Are legal services easily accessible?

What are the best ways to go about finding a professional for your legal needs in Turkey? (e.g. online, yellow pages, word of mouth)?

What are the most affordable options for legal services (private, public, etc.)? Is there a range regarding fees?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

My experience with legal services in Turkey has been expensive and sketchy.

Is there an English speaking lawyer in Istanbul that foreigners have had experience with, that they trust? I would appreciate recommendations from westerners, preferably Americans. The legal advice I need regards a small apartment I own in Istanbul.

Thank you.

Robin

I had brief interactions with Attorneys based in Kadikoy/Istanbul
I found them to be very professional. Their contact details are:

Caglayan & Yalcin Attorneys-at-Law
Tel: +90 216 545 06 09
www.caglayanyalcin.com

Good luck

Is there a similar trustworthy legal services for Expats in Bursa?

Thank you

You can visit  Court and you can ask someone in there .

Are you a foreigner living in Turkey?

If you are foreigner and you need lawyer and some laws in Turkey , please go your country embassy and want help from them and want lawyer only from them . Not find somewhere.Your country embassy can know who is the best .

Great suggestion. Thank you.

Hi, actually I have no idea about the legal matters as I am still looking for a job in Istanbul.

Good luck
Rawan