Playa 21

Hi All.... I've been looking at purchasing a villa and keep coming across Playa 21.
I'll be returning in October to visit some properties but I'm trying to gather as much info and narrow down the possibilities before arriving.
I can't seem to get any info from these folks... All of my questions are answered with "see you when you get here".
Just  wondering if anyone has any input on this development?
Casa Linda is another on the list. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forums.

Casa Linda is pretty well known and I know a few posters will jump in! 

Never heard of Playa 21.  If they dont answer your questions - it never gets any better! Their behavior will not change.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you!

Casa Linda seems very nice.  We're heading there next week to see if we take the next step.

We are in the process of buying 2 Villas from Casa Linda.  Although not everything was crystal clear before the purchase, they have been very good at communicating with us.  We are still at the early stages with them, but like what we saw, and what we are seeing today.  And for the price, we think it's a good deal.

Never heard of Playa 21 while doing our property searches, sorry.

Playa 21 is a real estate agency

Buy already built and with a title, ready to move in.  Anything else is a crap shoot.  Pluses, buy from an expat or built it yourself.  Don't buy from a Dominican or a Dominican builder unless you are Dominican and understand the risks.

Just my 2 cents...or pesos.

No reply, flush them to the septic tank.  What do you mean, not quite clear before you bought? That should have been a red flag instantly. To have stepped back & taken your time to fully understand ALL of the ramifications involved.  Not just Casa Linda, but anywhere you may invest in property. Always utilize S.O.P., I always add the three L's, ... Look, Listen,&Llearn.  Good luck & a huge welcome to the forum & the North shore.  Keep us posted on your adventures.

They are a real estate agency and very slow to respond to anything.  We stopped using them for lack of response.
Lots of other good agencies around to contact
CL is a well planned community and 5 min to anywhere.

Bob K

If they don't even bother to reply, that is a big red light.  If you keep persuing them, after they ignore you, then they will see they have any easy mark.