Subscription to university

Hello guys im Lydia   wanna know if it's possible for any foreigner to subscribe to a Turkish university ,or it requires conditions

I am a professor at a university here in Istanbul and we have many foreign students. In my department alone, we have nearly 75 full-time foreign students. You would need to check with the universities you are interested in attending to find the registration requirements. Good luck.

Is there universities offering Turkish languages courses for beginners? We plan to join a full time course to learn Turkish for 6 to 12 months in about a year and half by early 2020 - Teşekkürler

I'm the same as you, I have no clue about that  .I didn't moved to Turkey yet as far as I know there is a test to pass and you may enrol into a private schools I will check that hope I'll find something that can help you

You can either take Turkish at a university, but there are also many private courses and schools that provide intensive Turkish language classes.

tattprof wrote:

You can either take Turkish at a university, but there are also many private courses and schools that provide intensive Turkish language classes.

Many thanks; we only need to be able to speak, and hopefully read and write Turkish; this is not for a prerequisite to do further education in Turkish. I thought a university would be less commercial and more structured/academic than the private courses. Appreciate any feedback that you may have on this, together with names of institutes that offer these courses.

Teşekkür ederim :)

Hi,
I don't know if you still can see posts from this thread/conversation. Could you please recommend private universities that provide educarion masters degree... and if I am interested in teaching business for adults or vocational institutions then what should I pursue after my bachelors in business?!
Thanks

Hello, aabuodeh can you tell me more precise , i have some recomedations for goverment universties, goverment universties degree value have more worth and as cheap compare to private ones... If you wana apply in goverment universties just let me know i know some persons who can arrange your admission in there.
Best wishes,
Usman

Hi Usman,
I think I am too old now to apply for government university! I wish I can!! I am 41 that's why I am looking for a private university. Thanks