TOURISM AGENCY IN AMMAN

Hello, everybody!!!! I would like some recommendations please to find a serious good travel agency in Amman.... Thank you!!!

please be more specific about what you need so we can help you.

OK, I would like to know a travel agency through I can buy plane tickets or trip reservations. Thanks!!

first if you read arabic you should go to ewaseet.jo and look at thier newspaper there is some huge agencies always advertising on it, for example express tours,they are one of the biggest agencies in jordan and you get huge deals out of them,if your not jordanian there might be a small extra fee to grab packages from them but still worthy.
hope that will help you a little bit.

Thank you very much for answer, it was very helpful. No, I am not Jordanian, but I think that's not a problem.

DALLAS travel agency ,is one of the best dallasjo.com,try them

Thank you, Chris!!!

u welcome,if u like I can get u my travel agent, if u like ,if u want tickets only?

I am interested in a trip to Dead Sea, costs, hotels... etc. Also, a trip to Petra, plane tickets reservation for when I go home.... this kind of things...

contact me at 0796722410 and i will provide you some information and private trips that will fit your needs