I need to send a Parcel to the UK

Hi

I need to send a parcel to the UK and wonder if anyone can tell me what my options are and if it will be expensive?

Thanks
N

The cheapest way is by China post. Price depends on the weight. And don't close the box or what you expect to use for the shipping, as China Post will want to see what is in the box and usually they will also demand that you buy one of their boxes and put the gods in there. Good Luck and have a good day

Usually, people choose China post to send parcels across the country. They are two ways of it. One is by sea, it is cheap, but it will take a long time to arrive. The other way is by air. It is fast, but expensive. You can choose what you like.

Thank Liza-zhao

Do you possibly know the approximate costs? and do I just request when I go into china post to send by sea?

Thanks
Nadine

Hi Nfly:
The costs depend on the weight of parcel. Surely, by sea is much cheaper than by air. I helped two foreign friends to send parcels to their country. But they still choose to send parcels by air. As it will take about two months to arrive If by sea. They are worried they can't receive them during this long time period. I need to use my ID card to send them across the country. For you, i think  you need to take your passport as you are a foreigner. Hope my information  can help you.

Yes, just go to China  post with your passport and  take your parcel. They will give you a paper to fill in information and a box to put your stuffs inside.