Moving to KL with 2 cats - Help Please

Hi all, I am moving to KL for 2 years in July and would like to bring my 2 cats. I will be working near Bukit Bintang and would love to stay there or at least on the East side of town.
Are there many cat friendly condos in B.B.? Budget is probably around 7-9k. I would love a little patio for them as they like sitting outdoors (but I'm sure that's a big wish-list wish!).
Any advice?

There are some units a City Gardens (low-rise section) that have patios and normally no issues with having cats in condo. City Gardens is also on a quiet road with a staircase access to Jalan Tong Shin. But most other balconies are small and potentially dangerous. I know some cat owners who have constructed a large "cage" so their cats are safe.

Not many condo in bukit bintang was pet friendly...but i think you can put cat cage in the balcony if the balcony not too narrow.

A lot of properties have reasonable Back Balconies or Wet Kitchens which are off the kitchen and often shady and protected. This might be an area suitable for cats and not to spoil the main balcony.