Get singapore job

wil it approve for S or E pass in Singapore for 1 year full time diploma holder + 6 years experinced guy?

Use the SAT tool on MoM's website to evaluate whether you are eligible for a work pass or not.
Good luck!

Beppi thanks for the reply..I checked in MOM SAT tool.. it says 'you are most likely select for S pass only'. Bt this messgae coming when i put 'no qualifications' as well..So thats mean without any education qualification and only with working experience u can get a job in Singapore?

Read the S-Pass criteria: You cannot get one without any educational qualification.
But whether you can get a job in Singapore is quite independent of that - many people who qualify for a work visa cannot find one!

If so this SAT tool is not correct.. if i put 'no qualifications' it should display as 'you are not eligible for any pass'..bt it shows now wrong info. 'You most likely select for a S pass'..This is confusing

The SAT tool cannot evaluate all criteria and thus gives only a very rough first estimate. Basically, it tells you whether you can apply fo a pass or not - it does not tell you whether you will get one in the end.

I think there first estimate also wrong.. u jst test by selecting 'no qualifications'. It will show 'you are eligible for S pass'.. its should be 'u are not eligible for any pass'..

This is only my thought.

Beppi when employer apply for the pass behalf of me,what pass should issue is decided by MOM? Or employer should apply directly for specific pass? (S PASS or E PASS)

Did you do any of your own reserach?
This was discussed verious times on this forum!

I want to add that to move to a foreign country needs motivation, dedication and resourcefulness. Your posts about formalities do not show such. If you find an employer who really wants and needs you, everything else will be solved. So better focus on finding one!

Thanks beppi for the informations..