Looking for advice

Moving from gulf country to Poland , it's good idea or not? I'm confused & looking for advice.  I want move to be with my wife she is polish, but I'm not sure I will find settable job or not  specially with my work experience

Hard to give an answer on this, when we don't know anything about yand our inndustry or qualifications.
Consider a larger city such as Warsaw or Kraków or Poznań etc. and search for a job first. Apply, get over for an interview and that is the best start.

It's too hard, in beginning I will leave in lodz

That would be my home town. Share some more info about your professional background :)

I'm landscape engineer , it's hopeless case to find job matching with my experience in Poland , but I will tray to find any thing else in beginning, I saw before some advertising for job opportunity need Arabic & English speakers in lodz.

Yeap, with the landscape eng. I've found only 1 job posting on pracuj.pl ;-) That might be tricky one.

Try here : https://lobohr.pl/en/ - they were looking for a Arabic speaking person to do some accounting job.

Thanks , appreciate your cooperation