How to have your Marriage certificate authenticated (Red Ribbon)

Hi everyone, We just got married in the Philippines 2 months ago, it's a church wedding to be exact. after the ceremony the church informed us that the documents and certificate will take time to process and it would take at least 6 months before we can have the certificate from the civil registrar and from the Philippine Statistics Authority (former NSO). The thing is, we left the country and gone back to work here in Dammam without those certificates and just have our relatives send the copies from the civil registrar and from the PSA here in Dammam.

My question is this.

1. Can we have it Authenticated here in Saudi Arabia and then Translated in Arabic?

2. What are the government agencies responsible for this kind of request?

hope you can help me with this.

hi! good morning. this is not actually an answer. but me and my husband have the same situation. can anyone help us please?

hi! good morning. this is not actually an answer. but me and my husband have the same situation. can anyone help us please?

Simple answer, no.

The authentication is always done from home country because it has to be first attested by the Foreign office of that country.  Any Saudi authority will not authenticate without the corresponding stamp of MOFA of that country.