Medical test and documents before arriving in baharain

Hi I have been offered job in baharain and got offer letter and visa, now I wanted to know where should I get my medical tests done I stay in hyderabad, India, what all necessary documents and whom to contact for details?

Your employer should guide you as to the process. Medical is at gamca clinics - look for one closest to your location on their site.

Hi,

You need to pay online (10 dollars) for medical test on gamca site. You need to download or print the gamca slip, which will have the details of the medical centre (this is auto assigned). If you are lucky you may get a nearby centre, if not you will have travel to the assigned centre. Carry your original passport along with a photo copy and 2 photographs. It'll cost you around 5000 rupees (cash), they dont accept card payment. The tests will take around 1hr, but the reports will be issued after 4-5 hrs. You can wait or can go back aftr 4hrs to collect. Do ask for a receipt if not they will not issue, you can claim this bill from your employer later. You need to be little patient during the process or waiting time, as the centre i visited was not very professional in their approach.

Thank you for info, what all vaccines they give during medical tests, can we refuse if we took it already?

Am not sure, if we can refuse.
You need to wait for the experts suggestion  :)

Vaccines are generally only given to professions such as medical staff, food handlers, house maids etc...and not all applicants.  In the past, the vaccinations would be given in the country after you arrive and not at GAMCA level.   If you have already got vaccinations then you would need to show them the record / proof of the same otherwise if you refuse, they would not advance you to next stage of the process. As I said, for some professions, these are mandatory.