Any filipina living near Angers France

Bonjour! Am new here , would like to meet some Filipino living here in France  😊😊😊

Hi! Will be moving to Erdeven very very soon! I hope you're enjoying your life here in France! 🤗🤗🤗

Hi there Marisol!!

Yes am enjoying the life here in France , we are currently living in Pay de Loire region, hopefully will meet some kababayans living here in France. Have a good day.

Ghe

Hello!

How are you? Hoping everything is always well with you.

'Nice to meet you in this site...:) I hope to be in Angers in October-November during the semestral break here in the Phils. Angers is indeed, a very beautiful and quiet place!!!

Are you staying there for good?   :)  I hope we will get the chance to meet in Angers...

Warm regards,
tess

Bonjour Tess!

Ca va? Am here right now in Philippines will be moving back in France on October 31, we are near Angers, hope to meet you there in the future. Just message me if you wanna meet up someday .

Geraldine

Hi everyone, I'm from angers aswell, I did study there. I just wanted to ask u guys a question for a friend currently in philippines. I would love to know how did you get in france. we are struggling to search on internet for the visa etc. please, answer me, I really want my friend here with me. she also wanna work here.
thanks a lot.

Bonjour!

I am married to a French guy, so i came here as a spouse of a French citizen .

oh i see, so you married in france or ph ? thing is i'm only 21yo so... x)
my girlfriend really wanna join me in france, do you have any lead to inform me or how u proceed you documents or how much money u needed to bring to pass immigration ?

Were married in philippines.  After marriage i apply for a schengen visa which give me 3 months to stay in France , its a tourist visa valid for one year but am not allowed to work in France . So when i come back to Philippines i apply for long stay visa that autorise me to work in France and can get a carte de sejour. No need money to show in the immigration in my case coz my husband is the one who will provide all the expenses while i stay in France.

ok thanks a lot for the info, do you think my girlfriend can get a long stay visa for first time ? I already met her in philippines (2 months staying in total). If i can have the residence permit which allows her to stay in my house, i will be the one providing all the expense as well while she is staying. would it work ? what do you think we should do ?

I am not sure about it, but there is no harm in trying. Probably you will need an attestation or letter of habergement that you will be the one who will shoulder all the expenses of her while in France.

Hi Ghe! I'm a fellow Pinay living in Angers too. How long have you been here? We should meet up! It's great to know there's another Filipina around here. 😊 In any case, send me a private message, we can exchange contact details there and hopefully get to meet up soon! À bientôt!

-Nikki