Visa Obtaining Query

Hello Everyone,

I am having some doubt in applying Evisa for my mother. Actually I am Working in Bahrain and I want to apply 14days tourist visa to my mother, as addressed in the Bahrain evisa website I am having all the documents to apply,but the query is can I sponsor to my mother by submitting my CPR since I am an Indian expatriate or any eligibility criteria is there for an CPR to sponsor another person?

Becoz in Evisa website FAQ clearly mentioned that an resident or resident's employer or hotel can give sponsorship to tourist.Please suggest me a suitable solution because mother's ticket is already booked on august 1st week.

On evisa site, they are all unsponsored visas. You just give your details ie cpr to show them yourself as the person she is visiting. But only organisations can apply for sponsored visas. The difference is the guarantee the organization makes that she will leave at the end of visa expiry which you as an individual cannot give.

Thanks for your reply, clear me one thing this unsponsored visa through evisa website I am able to can get for my mother or not??

You should be able to get it.

T&R

Look, theoretically, you should be able to get it.  Practically, for parents and generally for sub-continent nationalities, majority of the applications end up getting rejected as per my recent knowledge.  You get the money refunded of course (minus 4 BD processing) but lose precious time.  The older your parents are, the more the likelihood of the application being rejected on the un-sponsored route.  In which case, it is better to get a sponsored visa.