Looking to Move to the UK from Houston, TX

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so I really don't know where to start. I'm looking to secure employment and move to the UK (London) in the next 6 months to a year. Just looking for some guidance on how to make this move happen.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Depends; you will need some kind of visa to live and work anywhere in the UK.  At the top of this page is a link to our Handy Tools section; if you select that, you'll get access to our Expat Guides, these contain information that may help you plan your journey.

Once you've read our guides, if you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks for the response!

Hi, can Anyone Please tell me how can I ship my car Dubai to the UK, someone suggest me freight forwarding company but I'm not sure. Please suggest me a way to ship safely.

robertjone336 wrote:

Hi, can Anyone Please tell me how can I ship my car Dubai to the UK, someone suggest me freight forwarding company but I'm not sure. Please suggest me a way to ship safely.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Normally by ISO container or on a RO-RO vessel; this link will take you to a website offering the service; there are probably others.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team