Appeal of EP pass

Hi all,    Imy EP pass applied on 04/06/2018 . Today my  pass rejected.  Going  for appeal. How many days take for granted.  My qualifications is  MBA, M. Phil. But I don't have any experience in Singapore.   After completing my MBA 5 year's experience.  Last 2018 I have completed M. Phil.      Please help me how to get approval. I am a female.

What did the rejection letter say? (It is sometimes, but not always, possible to deduce the rejection reason from this.)
Your employer should, with the appeal, submit a strong justification why they need you and no-one else, plus an argumentation that addresses the rejection reason.
Sometimes it helps if they ask for a personal meting with the processing officer.
But just appelaing with no new information (which wasn't included in your original application) is a waste of time and will be rejected again.

Thank you sir.  The reason stated in rejection letter the declared salary does not seem to commensurate with this candidate's credentials please look for other people.

"declared salary does not seem to commensurate with this candidate's credentials" means they are paying you too little or too much.
"please look for another candidate" means you have no chance to get a work pass. This contradicts the first part above!

Same here, my ep renewal applied on 12/6/2018 and got rejected on 22/6/2018. My company submitted for appeal, I also wonder how long it will take. When i check on ep online status showing rejected, how can we check appeal status?

thineiko wrote:

When i check on ep online status showing rejected, how can we check appeal status?

Only your employer can check, by contacting MoM.
But you can assume it's pending until you receive the result.

Thanks, beppi :)

It will continue showing as “rejected” till it's successful. You may check periodically and if you see the status changed to successfull then your appeal was accepted by MoM. Same time, as Beppi said your employer can reach out MoM to see if there is any further information on appeal. Good luck.

Hi, did you ever get this resolved? If so, what was the solution?

I've just received a rejection with the same reason.

Would really appreciate some information on how your experience ended.

awarren78 wrote:

Hi, did you ever get this resolved? If so, what was the solution?

I've just received a rejection with the same reason.

Would really appreciate some information on how your experience ended.

Check with your employer for the rejection reason provided by MOM if any. Then rectify that and ask them to appeal against the decision. The appeal has to be done by the employer within 3 months of rejection.

@surya2k my status was changed to pending from rejected after appeal!!! Do you have any idea about that?

This is unusual.
Either your employer submitted a new apploication instead of an appeal, or MoM is changing its method.
Thanks for telling us!

My employer just informed me that they have resubmitted the application as they cannot amend the education details via appeal.

My question now is ...Now, after resubmission will it take another 3 weeks to get it approved? Or will it happen faster than that?

venkateshag wrote:

My employer just informed me that they have resubmitted the application as they cannot amend the education details via appeal.

My question now is ...Now, after resubmission will it take another 3 weeks to get it approved? Or will it happen faster than that?

This is now a fresh application and will go through same processing as a new application.

Please read the thread „How long will my work pass application take“ for all the details of what affects the duration and how long it might take.
Nobody guarantees three weeks!

Did your case get resolved was EP issued based on new application