I have a dependant Pass in KL

I have a dependant Pass in KL  , will it easy for me to find a good job ?

Difficult unless you are a software engineer

Is there any posibility that I get the EP done by myself paying the required fee and charges ? Do you suggest me visiting the Immigration office in this regard ?

Is there any posibility that I get the EP done by myself paying the required fee and charges ? Do you suggest me visiting the Immigration office in this regard ?

What is the point of getting a FAKE employment pass and paying lots of money for it?

An EP is associated with an employer and a specific job. The employer has to process the EP.

It can take several months to find a job, so be patient.

If an employer says they can't hire you because you don't have a work permit, it means they don't want to hire you - it does not mean go out and get a fake EP.

Only large companies usually are able to hire foreigners.

I did not mean fake EP . I had read an artcile saying "DP pass holders should get some attestation done in order to work " It was quite old article so not sure if its valid now as per new rules .

The rules have changed and now a full EP application is required for people holding a DP

Both routes required a job offer. The employer has to submit documents confirming they have the ability to hire foreigners and apply for a quota.

The system is:
1) Get the job approved
2) Get the applicant approved

Thank you for the detailed info .