DP needs to apply for Visa before go to Singapore ?

Hi,

I'm an EP holder and have the right to bring my wife, she is Chinese Nationality.
My question is:

If i apply for a DP for her, do she stills need a Tourist / Visitor Visa to go inside Singapore ??
It is enough to show the DP approval letter in the SG immigration ??

Thanks for your help.

She can only hold one visa at a time - either DP or SVP (visit visa).

Hi Beppi,

The thing is, when i apply for the DP she is in China, then what she have to do ?
She must come to SG to put the fingers and the photo, but how she get into Singapore ?

Does MoM provides any kind of letter like the IPA so she can use that to get inside the country in the aiport border ?

Once a DP is approved, she can enter Singapore with that (of course). There is no IPA, but the DP is issued directly.

Is the DP a sort of Card ?? They use the photo that i provide with the form ?? What about the fingerprints ?? do they need to go afterwards to put them ?? Sorry about my ignorance, i though the process was similar to the EP...

I am not sure about the exact procedure (ask ICA!), but knowing the Singapore authorities' efficiency, it certainly works and poses no major problems.
All Singapore visa are electronic, so you don't need a card or stamp in your passport.