Moving from India to Malaysia regarding Job

Hello Everyone!

Recently I got the opportunity to work in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) for the contract period of 1 year and might be possible after that It would be extended.
I have several questions which are roaming in my mind regarding the cost of living in Malaysia. The company provides me RM4000 per month.
1) Is this money is OK for me?
2) Can I save some amount of money?
3) How much I get after taxation?
4) The rate of rooms (as cheapest as)?
5) The price of the shared rooms?
6) Expense on food and other accommodations?
Please help me to solve these issues.

Thanks

I hope you already got your visa, not just a contract letter

Yes
They provide me work permit

atulrai wrote:

The company provides me RM4000 per month.
1) Is this money is OK for me?
If you are 23/24 and going to work in a call centre thats the usual salary
2) Can I save some amount of money?
Depends how much you spend and what lifestyle you have
3) How much I get after taxation?
28% tax deduction from starting date in 2018 until about July 2nd 2019 which is earliest date you can become tax resident.
4) The rate of rooms (as cheapest as)?
Check on www.ibilik.my
5) The price of the shared rooms?
The minimum would be about Rm 300 + water electricity gas and internet
6) Expense on food and other accommodations?
Rm1000 minimum but handphone and mobile internet extra
Please help me to solve these issues.

Thanks

Actually the company hiring me whose name is "Terabit Consulting" My work is Content Developer and they also told me for the same job. But I am still confused and do not know what to do??
Can I trust on that company??
How can I overcome and know about the exact situation?

Well I was worried when you said you had an employment pass because that's not possible as stamping is done after arrival on a single entry VDR obtained from Malaysian consulate or high commission in India before departure. All they may have is a Visa Approval Letter which is what you would  use at the Malaysian  consulate to get the VDR.

Unless the salary is almost double what you currently earn it's probably not a good career move

You can check cost of living more precisely at websites such as Numbeo or Expatistan. On those sites you can compare KL with your current city to see how much more expensive Malaysia is

Company reviews on Glassdoor

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Terra … IM1100.htm