Cat adoption

Hi there, I am looking to adopt a kitten. If anyone has a litter of kittens and is interested in giving them away, I don't mind coming around to get one.
Cheers!!!

In case you don't get any leads, you could consider a Vietnamese way. My wife's family went to their local Buddhist temple to find a kitten. Couple month's later, decided the first cat was bored, so went back for another. Two really nice cats. My understanding (Viets feel free to correct me) is that temples are where unwanted pets are dumped. There might be an informal procedure, like a donation to the temple, get a Vietnamese friend to confirm and help. Of course you'll want the cat checked out - shots, spaying etc by a veterinarian is cheap to do.

Don't know if this will work, but you could google Veterinarians and animal hospitals, go ask if they know of available kittens/cats.

And a sadder alternative is Lê Hồng Phong, the pet market street. Cages on the sidewalk.  They need a home too though.

dfer666 wrote:

Hi there, I am looking to adopt a kitten. If anyone has a litter of kittens and is interested in giving them away, I don't mind coming around to get one.
Cheers!!!

My friend is looking for people like you. Do you have facebook account? I can send you her facebook then you can see many many cats in her house finding the new owners.

If you are interested, private message me your facebook account.

Ni

Hi there,

Here is the link to my facebook page

My name is Damian F****.

For some reason the forum is not allowing me to send private messages...!!!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@gobot - thanks for the info.

If you could find out which temple it would be really appreciated.

I had a bad experience with ARC Vietnam who gave me the run around and then basically wasted my time.

Another bogus organisation is VAC. They advertise that they want to put up cats for adoption and you can contribute on their website but when I made inquiries they said they are not putting up the cats for adoption any more. I wonder what they do with the cats and the money that people donate.

Anyone with any specific info can pm me the stuff and I'll follow up. Cheers

Hi, I have a really friendly young female cat looking for a new home (i think her owners left) she keeps visiting me but i can't give her a home.
Please let me know if you are interested + i will send a picture.
Thanks

Hi Julie, thanks but i already adopted a really cute kitten.

he makes my days brighter...I think they ought to change the spelling to LOVE to CAT instead of LOVE.

"You are welcome to adopt cats from this Saigon coffee shop"
- VN Express

ARC is the place! It's in Thao Dien, District 2
http://arcpets.com/https://www.facebook.com/arcpetsvietnam/

Hi Ni
Any chance your friend still need home for her cats? Please let me know.
Thanks
Cindy

Hi, i still have a friendly cat looking for a home. Pm me for pictures, it wont let me post them on here 😻

Sorry Julie, I see you are in Danang, I am in HCM City.

Im bad at updating my location!
Im in D7 HCMC

Please send me photos
Thank you