Cost of OTC drugs.

It has come to my attention that the cost of over-the-counter supplements and even common headache remedies are quite high. Common vitamins, aspirin, and the like are all in the range of 1 leu or more per tablet, Four times higher than the US for Centrum, forty times higher for common aspirin. This is balanced by cheaper hospital costs, but I was wondering if I was missing something.
As it is, I can have friends send me a two years supply of vitamins and aspirin that my doctor wants me to take and have enough savings to have them include any number things I find hard to discover in Romania.

Does I-herb ship to Romania ? I buy all my vitamins from I-herb and every shipment over $20 is shipped free to Thailand and not exceeding $45 is duty free. Very good deal I think. American Vitamins and supplements are expensive here. On the other hand; Prescription drugs are very cheap. How are the prices of prescription drugs in Romania ? How many months of Prescription drugs can I bring with me to Romania ? Thank You

Dunno.  I don't get the fancy schmancy herbals. Just stuff like fish oil and multivitamins and aspirin. I happened to have a boatload if B12 and D so I'm set for that.

I don't take any "fancy schmancy herbals " either. I take same as you plus CoQ10 and garlic pills.
       The important thing though is prescription pills; are they expensive in Romania ? Are you allowed to have them shipped to Romania or have to buy them there ? Do you know Johnny ? If not; is there anyone with info on expense on prescription drugs ?
Thank You

Dunno. I assume it might depend on the drug. The names might be different but if you post a list of scientific names of the drugs I'll see if I can get a price list.

Sorry for responding so late; Had a stomach virus for the 2nd time in one month. Finally put me on Antibiotics. Think it will be ok know, I hope ????? 
Thanks for offer to help find out prices on medications. Was thinking more prescriptions in general; not specific names. The prescriptions I was on here now for stomach virus I can not even find on Web MD site. So best thing is just finding out if prescription drugs in general are expensive or cheap. We all know that in US they are generally expensive and here in Thailand they are generally very affordable.
Thank you

I just bought my prescription Simvastatin, a two month supply for about 20 lei, very reasonable. You do not need a prescription for most drugs.

Somehow prescription drugs seem cheaper than OTC meds.