Open a Pt

Anyone knows how long it takes to set up a pt and arange a bpomp in Bali and what the cost are and can you do it by yourself . Thanks

A fat sack of cash and a lorry load of paperwork.

Oké and now the real information

Rp10 billion

Oké that s  for a pt pma , I need a local pt  of 1,2 billion me as director.

im Not sure but I have read a minimum of say what Fred has said (as a foreign company) plus 1billion per employee (but that could way off the mark and totally incorrect)

I don t need a foreigner company, (only good if you invest 1 M $ , like real estate) my wife is the owner , I m director,  I have a kitap , need only 1 work permit , that s the reason why the local  pt needs a capital of 1,2 M idr . Don t need foreigner workers .

Not sure if your wife can employ you as a director I'm presuming you would be the foreigner in a local company?
Im presuming if your to be employed as a foreign director of a company you would have to prove skills and education above and beyond Indonesians, but I could be wrong

Waffle expert wrote:

Oké that s  for a pt pma , I need a local pt  of 1,2 billion me as director.

As you're profile says your WNA, I answered correctly.
Do you have a prenup?

This could be important as all property in a marriage is 50/50, so you MAY be viewed as an owner AND property owned MAY be half yours IF company owned property comes under the same rules as private property, thus you wouldn't be able to do it legally without a prenup.

Local company PT

1. Akta /SK to notaries
2. Izin Usaha
3.Company domicile
4.Npwp
5.Tdp
6.Wajib Lapor,settle bpjs and bumida insurance ( or another insurance acceptable)
in future hiring expat or your processing kitas (work visa)
7.Import License to settle bpom (one of the requirements

cheers,
rick