Getting Work Visit Visa based on Invitation Letter from Saudi Embassy

I got an awesome job offer from a top IT consultant company in KSA. After accepting job offer, they have sent me an invitation letter and company's CR copy. They instructed me to go to either Saudi Embassy in Karachi or via agent and they will provide me the Temporary Work Visa (for 3 months). But one agent told me that Saudi Embassy isn't approving this short term work permit to Pakistanis since beginning of this year (2018) and agents have no clue why. Agent further told me that if company sends a default Employment Visa then there will be no problem for me. I contacted back to company and they told me that everyone who joins them, goes there on temporary work permit because of 3 months probation period and then later based on performance, company issues long term employment visa.
Any Pakistani expat living in KSA can advise me what I need to do now? I even went to Etimad's visa center and they told me that there is 50% chance that Embassy may approve this visa but I am sure there is 0% chance and they only want their commission of application fee which is around 10-20k PKR.
I am also very upset since this could be my life changing opportunity :(

Hi - wanted to check. Did you manage to tackle this and how.
Many thanks

lon_eye :

Hi - wanted to check. Did you manage to tackle this and how.
Many thanks

Sorry for late response. Yeah I couldn't get visa for KSA not even business visa. Later I got offer from Oman so I am in Oman right now