To move to Tirana

Hello everyone!

I'm Ahmed, I'm from Tunisia and I'm living in Tunisia. I'm a certified public accountant. My fiance is Albanian from Tirana and i'm considering moving there. My biggest concern is finding a job there. Do you have any idea how to find a job in Tirana? That doesn't need to be related to the accounting.
Thanks everyone

Selam / Merhaba Ahmed,

As an Accountant myself, the issue you face is the accounting standards from country to country. In addition, do they accept your education and certification. For instance, in Germany, they accept my degree however i would have to sit again for their equivalence of the CPA.

Taking something less than an Accountant doesn't make sense. I would highly suggest researching out to the big 4 firm's in your country or in Albania to see if they have any openings since the big 4 have always high turn over.

Thank you so much for your kindness my sister.

I'll follow your advice.

inshallah. I also talked to my friend and she works for PwC. She gave me similar advice. She told me to either start my own business and take an accounting class so i know German accounting laws OR work
for a big 4 company and start at a lower position. May it be easy for you and your wife.

May Allah reward you immensely for trying to help me!

amin.