Dealing with loneliness in Bahrain

Hello,

Expatriation can be a fun and exciting adventure, but it can also be a bit lonely at times. Please share with us some tips for dealing with loneliness.

What are some potential factors that lead to loneliness when moving to Bahrain?

How do you deal with feelings of loneliness?

Is it easy to expand or create a social network in Bahrain?

Are there any activities or events that encourage social meet ups and networking opportunities?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

yes thats true most of the time you feel loneliness because here the life is like working life every morning get up had breakfast and go to work then in the night come back and sleep no time to spend with friends and even if you are free your friends will be busy am living here about to 9 years now only one or two times i enjoyed with friends its very difficult thing to see every thing same every day nothing change

Sometimes, because of lonliness you start to hate the place you are in...

It's true. This is because due to the same cycle of routine as we are all bound in a working culture.
Even people who have families can feel the same due to this fact,  not because they are bad. It's all about life style. It even pushes people to depression upon facing challenges, accompanied by sleeplessness.

I have combined my week with a little workout,  massage at times, drive alone listening to music..go for a drink alone once a while, and praying as they say when no one is for you God is for you. Life goes on.

Very true...

why dont we create a group and create our own moments by staying some time together

what i meant is to make a group like school mates and set a place to be together in our free timings which will be suitable to all of us any garden or any place those who dont have transports we will pick and drop and make a good bounding same as we are having in our countries eating , playing , helping and joking well if you all are interested or anyone then lets start changing our lives with good and clean friendship well am sharing my whatsapp number and trusting you all to be my friends the number is ****

Smiling Regards
Shahid Shamweel

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Same here ...i m regreting to have come to bahrain...

Yes, it can get to you if you dont have much of a social circle... And sometimes, it does get difficult to pick up the threads and start all over...

I m in  for creating a group...what about others??

wow thanks Pinky12345 i really appreciate to join me and dont worry about the other u have make the first step forward now see all will be with us soon the difficult part already done from your side thanks a lot for that am hoping others will join us soon

Who is making the grp??and adding people??

I dont wish to publicly share my whats spp no...now what can b done??

All for it!

Add each other as Contacts and then subsequently create a closed email group to ensure privacy?

i will do create group and will add u securely and all other members and in start dont disclosed that u are a male or female after configuring all the members and removing the bad members u can disclose it or else i have another idea come onto whats app and i will tell you how to do that

wow so you are also in for the group buddy ?? thats great yesterday i was only one and today we are 3 great

Makes sense!

Include me too 😬

great

Hi everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

Note that this is not a chat room.
If you wish to start a chat, feel free to do it in private where you can do group conversations and where you can freely share your personal contact details with other members.
Posting your personal contact details on the forum shall be removed by the moderators.

Thank you for your consideration,

Priscilla
Expat.com team