Setting up company providing english language training

I want to open a language centre/Tutoring Service.Anyone have an expirience with that.Any advices on the whole process of setting up of company and getting all licenses will be much much appreciated.
How long does this process take, how much money do I need ?

Will your language center teach Polish?  Your writing errors show that you are not well qualified to teach English.

My english is that bad that I can't find the answer to my question in your pointless response.Please use your outstanding language skills and show me where I said I will be a teacher.You've attempted logic. Not all attempts succeed.

If you will not be a teacher, you presumably will be hiring qualified teachers.  Do you feel qualified to evaluate potential teachers?

Well, similar to opening a coffee shop, it's not exactly a fresh business idea. Like any business here, you will need local partners that you can trust.

To succeed, you will need to differentiate your school/service from the competition, probably by offering languages other than English (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, etc.) and/or finding a niche market. Most schools are low-quality but cheap, so maybe something upmarket for rich kids going to study abroad might work. Of course that would require more investment.

Anyway, do some market research to find out what's out there, then do something different or even whacky like language classes in a pub/bar (for adults of course), plan your marketing very carefully, which is probably the second-most important factor after location, and then see if you can actually find any good teachers.

Thank you very much for great marketing ideas. Hopefully I will use them in the future.I just moved from Thailand here and stuck on the legal requirements in Vietnam. Do you know any lawyer who can help with the whole process?

Yeah, my post didn't really answer your questions. :D

As I mentioned though, I've never heard of anyone opening any sort of business without local VNese partners, similar to the way it works in Thailand. Those local partners should be familiar with the requirements.

Here is some info found by searching this website:
https://www.expat.com/en/guide/asia/vie … etnam.html

That page includes this link:
http://www.antlawyers.vn/legal-service/ … etnam.html

thank you!

martahod wrote:

I want to open a language centre/Tutoring Service.Anyone have an expirience with that.Any advices on the whole process of setting up of company and getting all licenses will be much much appreciated.
How long does this process take, how much money do I need ?

I can't say a lot as to set up costs as far as the legal side or rentals  and so on go, but I can tell you, if you intend this to be an English course, you're going to need to factor in the cost of a competent principal to run the place and do your hiring and firing.
The posts above aren't subtle but they are accurate, so I would strongly advise considering the content as it's likely to save you a lot of heartache.

Once you have qualified staff, don't forget the power of social media for advertising.
As there are lots of courses around, you have to be different if you want to succeed, and that means creativity.